Istanbul Food Tour - Two Continents
Embark on a 4 hour-long walking food tour with our Food Tasting Trail Tour! During this food tour, you will have the chance to taste popular on-the-go delicacies that locals devour when the evening comes.
Duration : 3 Hours
Group Size : 2-12 people
Starts : 4 pm
- Discover the real face of İstanbul with us.
- Find the best baklava place in town!
- Discover the local markets and learn how to haggle like a Turkish person.
- Discover the Asian Side of Istanbul
Our tour starts at Karaköy Pier. After meeting in Karaköy, we will visit the fish market and taste fresh mussels together. After that, we will take you to the Jimmy Hendrix of Turkish Baklava! After taking a walk around Karaköy and talking about the history of the area, we will take a ferry to the Asian side! Yes, you can change continents while in Istanbul! If we are lucky, we will also see the sunset when crossing to the Asian side in a Turkish boat!
Instead of having a proper meal, we prefer to take him to a Turkish mobile party like Hemingway ...
When we get to Kadiköy, we will visit the local food market and try different Turkish snacks. And see if Turkish cheese is better than French. We will try pickle juice and of course dried figs.
Our tour will end with a Turkish coffee and an amazing cheese dessert called Künefe
What is included
- Licensed tour guiding
- 10 different types of local food
- Turkish coffee, tea and ayran ( yoghurt drink )
- the ferry ride from the European side of Istanbul to the Asian side
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuity for the tour guide
Caribou Cafe Karaköy